- Reduces non-living buildup inside plumbing to ensure easy spa maintenance and reduce future problems
- Highly concentrated blend of enzymes and powerful surfactants that cleans where you can’t!
- Works great on jetted tubs
- Remove cartridge filter elements (it is recommended to clean spa cartridges every time the spa is drained).
- With spa water temperature at 95°F or higher and circulation running, add entire contents of bottle to spa water.
- Run jets for a minimum of 5 minutes.
Note: If foaming becomes excessive, turn jets off. Some foaming is expected during the purge process.
- Maintain water temperature at 95°F and allow spa to circulate overnight with jets off.
- Drain and rinse/clean out the surfaces of the spa. Refill the spa water and reinstall the filter elements.
- Proceed with normal spa maintenance.
For Jetted Tubs:
- Fill tub with hot water 1" above the jets.
- Add 1/2 bottle of OxiClean Spa Pipe Clean.
- Turn jets on for 5 minutes (some foaming will occur).
- Turn jets off and let sit for at least 5 hours.
- Turn jets on to flush the system.
- Drain tub & clean surface as needed.
Material Safety Data Sheets