- Works excellent with mesh cover pools
- Reduces time and effort scrubbing pools and cleaning in spring and fall
- 32 oz treats up to 25,000 gallons
- Follow dealer’s instructions for topping off water levels and balancing pool water chemistry.
- Ensure pool filter is clean- manually clean or backwash if needed.
- Use entire bottle of OxiClean Season Clean for pools up to 25,000 gallons. Shake well and add product to the skimmer with the circulation system running. Tip: Do not backwash or clean the filter for 48 hours after adding this product.
Fall Shut Down:
- Follow dealer’s instructions to balance water chemistry for closing.
- Use entire bottle of OxiClean Season Clean for pools up to 25,000 gallons. Shake well and add OxiClean Season Clean to the skimmer with the circulation system running. (Note: For same day closing, this product can be added to pool water evenly around the edges).
This product removes 300ppb of phosphates in 25,000 gallons of pool water. It’s important to test and treat phosphates as needed to maintain below 100ppb readings.
Closing Tip for Success: Phosphates should be 100ppb or lower for optimal results.Printable version